Update April 30, 2020
We are excited to announce that Boise Mountain Eyecare will resume patient care Monday, May 4th for ALL of your eyecare needs!
We want to take a moment to thank all of our loyal patients for their understanding during this difficult pandemic. This has been a stressful time for all of us and we appreciate your patience as we navigate towards some sense of normalcy.
We have taken this COVID-19 outbreak very seriously and will continue to emphasize our disinfection protocol to protect our patients, our employees and our community.
We are open, but our doors will remain locked during normal business hours to control patient flow and enforce social distancing. We will service all of our patients through appointment scheduling. Please contact us to make appointments for exams, choosing glasses, glasses adjustments, ordering contact lenses, medical concerns, eye infections, and everything else. We are here for YOU!
Several new protocols have been put into place to protect our patients:
• Our guidelines are based on the principles of zero contact, social distancing, and PPE protection that I’m sure you’re all used to already.
• Masks must be worn by all patients and employees while in our office.
• We will be collecting all patient information over the phone or through our website, eliminating paperwork in the office to practice zero touching.
• We will only be accepting credit or debit card payments at this time to practice zero touching.
• Face shields have been installed on the slit lamp microscopes and phoropters as a barrier between patients and our doctors.
• All frames will be disinfected after they are handled.
• Only patients will be allowed in the office for their appointment. Family members or caregivers will wait in their vehicle.
Our team will be there to help make this as easy as possible.
All of us at Boise Mountain Eyecare are grateful to have you as our patients and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Stay Healthy and Stay Safe!
-Dr. Todd Stebel, Dr. Holly Stebel, & and Boise Mountain Eyecare Team!